Seeking a spray painter to apply primer, paint, protective and finish coatings to industrial machinery and components. In addition to the primary functions as a painter, experience operating machinery and forklifts will be considered a preferred asset. Also, additional experience in the Auto Body industry will be considered a preferred asset.
- Ontario G Class Drivers License (Required)
- Reliable Transportation (Required)
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will have previous experience that demonstrates their ability to:
- Mixing of paints, epoxies, urethanes, enamels
- Prepping for paint and spraying various industrial components and machinery
- Operating machinery, forklifts, load lifters, scissor lifts, etc.
- Auto body experience an asset
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
Term, Hours of Work and Compensation:
- This is a full-time position.
- The role is entitled to vacation pay and paid statutory holidays.
- We expect to compensate the successful candidate at hourly rates consistent with market expectations and based on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Western Mechanical welcomes applications from candidates with disabilities; accommodations are available upon request for those who are selected to proceed with the interview process.
Western focuses on providing innovative, professional and cost effective industrial contracting solutions to our customer’s everyday problems, worldwide. Our practical experience-based range of services include:
- Mechanical Contracting
- Sheet Metal Contracting
- Electrical Contracting
- Heavy Lifting
- Civil Contracting
- Hydraulic Specialists
- Freight & Logistics
Since Western’s early beginnings in 1979, the focus of the company has always been to deliver world-class industrial contracting services, which exceeds the expectations of our global customer base. This focus has been the primary reason for the company’s continued growth and success in the areas of millwrighting, mechanical contracting, electrical contracting, civil works, heavy lifting and heavy transportation. We understand and appreciate the heavy equipment, plant services or unique structures our customers entrust to our care are critical to their operations. As such, our staff employs the same care and respect in each and every project we undertake on their behalf.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00-$32.00 per hour