Local AZ Truck Driver & Machinery Mover
Western Mechanical is seeking a full-time Local AZ Truck Driver/Machinery Mover to support the Transportation department at our company in Barrie, Ontario. The transport department oversees a wide range of functions and tasks within the organization. Work will vary from one project to another.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will have previous experience that demonstrates their ability to accomplish tasks including, but not limited to:
· Loading and unloading, securing equipment and monitoring traffic and road conditions for safe transportation to work areas
· Float experience
· Experience moving machinery
· Heavy lift and hydraulics trailer experience
· Must complete all mandatory training as required and comply with all Health and Safety procedures as outlined in company policies.
· Ontario G Class Drivers License (Required)
· AZ License (Required)
· Clean driver's abstract (Required)
· Forklift Certificate (An Asset)
Term, Hours of Work and Compensation:
· Wage is negotiable; we expect to compensate the successful candidate at hourly rates consistent with market expectations and based on experience.
· This is a full-time position.
· The role is entitled to vacation pay and paid statutory holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Western Mechanical welcomes applications from candidates with disabilities; accommodations are available upon request for those who are selected to proceed with the interview process.
Western focuses on providing innovative, professional and cost effective industrial contracting solutions to our customer’s everyday problems, worldwide. Our practical experience-based range of services include:
· Mechanical Contracting
· Sheet Metal Contracting
· Electrical Contracting
· Heavy Lifting
· Civil Contracting
· Hydraulic Specialists
· Freight & Logistics
Since Western’s early beginnings in 1979, the focus of the company has always been to deliver world-class industrial contracting services, which exceeds the expectations of our global customer base. This focus has been the primary reason for the company’s continued growth and success in the areas of millwrighting, mechanical contracting, electrical contracting, civil works, heavy lifting and heavy transportation. We understand and appreciate the heavy equipment, plant services or unique structures our customers entrust to our care are critical to their operations. As such, our staff employs the same care and respect in each and every project we undertake on their behalf.